Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year Resolutions

Taking a break from blogging has been good for me. I could concentrate on starting my new job, and making myself noticed by my superiors. Career-wise, I am very satisfied with where I am at the moment (though I might also be complacent too). Overall, my career New Year Resolution is to have a stronger 2nd year at my job. That means, building more connection with colleagues, not being afraid to approach the boss(es), and earning better marks when evaluated.

As for my personal life...let's just say I am having baby fever, and being a single gay man...that comes with its challenges. This year could be the year where a lot of things change in my love life. I won't go into any details, but if it does happen, it will be a major change...and a change that might mean the absolute end of this blog. But I can't predict the future yet.

As for my #bodygoals. This year, I turn the big 3 oh. Having started weight lifting a little more than 5 years ago, I would say I have a 'decent' body...and I can get pretty lean at times. But I have not been able to pack on as much muscle as I should in these many years of training. Honestly, while I wouldn't be too upset if I could maintain this physique throughout my life, I know my time of building any significant amount of muscle is winding down, so I need to make the best of it before my testosterone levels deteriorate and I am forced to work much harder to maintain muscle definition. So I want to gain 3 lbs of lean mass by the year's end, and also have noticeably stronger and well-developed shoulders. I guess we'll see how I progress with this 'before' picture:

As for my goals for this blog: maintenance is key. I will not be doing a lot of fancy 'mega-themed' posts, but I will continue to post high-quality pictures of men I find attractive. And I will see to it that I have some sort of post every day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything in 2017. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great pics, always so large and clear. You got great taste in men. And your body is super hot as it is!
xx

Gordon Harris said...

I appreciate your time and energy spent on this blog.
If your new job and personal life take you in a different direction, then I wish wish you the best in those areas. Plus, congratulations on the new job - go for the gold and enjoy.
Your body looks great in the single photo that you shared with us. You're a sexy man, even if you don't realize it.
Thank you so much.
Hugs, Love & Best Wishes,
Gordon

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news in your life ! Always enjoy and greatly appreciate the work involved in the blog. Love it if you just posted every week or so if the time isnt there for more. But please keep us all informed on the good things happening to you! And you look terrific!

Steve said...

Your torso looks fantastic now, especially the shoulders and abs. With additional work the physique can only get better, but I wouldn't stress over it if I were you. You should feel a great deal of pride in the body that you have built thus far.

Thanks also for your work in keeping the blog up. You always feature first rate material and steer well clear of degeneracy.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Brazil, I visit your blog with some frequency, and I'm here hoping that the blog will not end. I hope you can reconcile your professional life and your personal life in 2017. Success for you. (Translation of Portuguese for Google)