Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

In search of the best...

I always want to present the best possible version of an image on my blog, especially when it is of a particularly hot guy. So when I found this picture of this guy, I immediately started searching for the best...but it has been a difficult process. Either the image is small (less than 300 pixels in height), or it is cropped too much. I just couldn't find a decent sized, full image. Luckily, I was able to find this version...and while it is 'decent'...I still know it could be better. Also, I could not find any info on this guy's name...so if you have an idea...please tell me, so I can find more pix of him. Thanks.

4 comments:

Fit Studs said...

Oh my... He looks so freakin' good! :) Dreamy.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who he is, but just wanted to say I appreciate your efforts to find the best pics of the hottest guys!

Anonymous said...

He is Lucas Kerr, male model and actor.

Anonymous said...

His name is Lucas Kerr, he is a model and actor.