Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hot Firefighters: Vauhn Hicks Part 1

So, I said I wasn't gonna do a major post, but something or another led me down the rabbit hole, and here I am featuring the first of a series on hot firefighters.

This is Vaughn Hicks. He is an Australian body-builder and firefighter. Whether you hate tattoos or not, you gotta agree that this guy has an incredible body...among the best of the bunch that I saw from this Australian firefighter calendar organization.

These images are among the first of Vaughn's firefighter photoshoots. Notice his superb build, and come back tomorrow to see his even sexier transformation...

The right image is cropped so you can get the best scale of the photos with 1600 pixels.

No comments: