Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tom Hopper as Sir Percival

If you ask me to name any and all of the knight of King Arthur's round table, I could only name Sir Lancelot at the top of my head. "Sir Percival" to me does not sound like a strong name for a knight, but when Tom Hopper appeared for in the role of Sir Percival in the TV show "Merlin," let's just say I was hoooked.

I don't know whether the producers of the show had any intention to make Sir Percival to be the sexiest of the bunch (the race isn't even close), or that they just happened to cast Tom Hopper and they liked what they saw in him. Because of all the knights, he gets to go sleeveless! And we can thank the TV gods for that!

1 comment:

Fit Studs said...

I dislike this shoot but, I love how manly he is!
I can appreciate that... Totally! :D