Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Tattoo Much of a Good Thing

Jiri Prochazka was a Man of the Week back in March 2015. In my quest to find all the pictures available on the net of him, I discovered some of the sexiest pix ever. In fact, I turned one incredibly perfect picture into the banner that you see at the top of the page. I also discovered newer pictures of Jiri, and was shocked to see his transformation. 

It seems as though Jiri doesn't know the meaning of 'too much of a good thing.'

Here he is, looking super fit and in peak physique, with a nice amount of tattoos.

But I guess that amount of muscle is not enough for Jiri. And that amount of tattoo is not good enough either. So he went and got himself more of both.

1 comment:

Fit Studs said...

Love the photos in bed... So masculine! <3