Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sage Northcutt Part 1

Based entirely on these pictures, what do you think Sage Northcut do? If you already know who he is, then please don't spoil it for anybody. But if you don't know who he is, please take a guess in the comment section, and try not to look him up beforehand.

Whatever the case, please enjoy these addictive photos of him available to be viewed on his instagram.

Let's first take a look at his arms, which are quite possibly the best set of guns I've ever seen on a guy of his build and size.

Now let's take a gander at his chest and abs. What a vision!
So, care to venture a guess on what he does that makes him well known to the public?

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I knew the name, but it took me until the second row of pics to recognize it and remember what he does :p

If I had been guessing blindly, however, I'd likely say either 90's boyband member (really for the hair) or fitness instructor/model.

uncle barry said...

I would guess personal trainer\fitness model?

Hot guys blog said...

I'd say boy next door but he's also a jock.
So, 'jock next door', it is. :D