Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Destructive Beauty

This guy was very recently featured on the blog The Slab. And my first thought was, "This guy is so perfect; he makes me hate the way I look." Do you think there is a point where a man's extreme beauty can negatively impact self-esteem of others?
His name is Antonio Pozo, and I think he is way too hot for this world to handle.
But if you think you can handle a 'second look' at him in a future post, comment below.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tease us! Just show EVERYTHING! :)

Anonymous said...

Bring it on!! More is good!

Anonymous said...

Sure, I can take a second look. (I'll force myself!)

Anonymous said...

You need to work on your self esteem! Very few guys will EVER look as beautiful as he does. Genetics plays a big part, and if you have a real job, not just a gym jock, it's difficult to achieve that body type.

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES! More Anthony Pozo please !

Olivier from Geneva said...

He is perfect...
Hair, eyes, face, body... so hot. perhaps he is only 5 ft tall !!!!!!!

I want to see more...

Anonymous said...

A reincarnation of Michelangelo's David ? Just about perfect (could do with a better hairstyle!)

Anonymous said...

I can no longer wait, so I googled him and am richly rewarded by what I found! *swoon*

Hot guy blog said...

Antonio Pozo is sexy AF! :)