Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

In case you forgot...

Mario Schafzahl didn't appear out of thin air to become Man of the Month on this blog. I have actually taken notice of him since 2013.

His very first appearance was in a post called Man of the Moment: Mario Schafzahl. This is my favorite picture from that particular post...

Based on that picture, I immediately thought Mario's best feature was his arms, so of course I had to showcase him in Body of a Man: Arms Race.

Then in a Front and Back series, I posted this collage of his back.

And most recently, I showed you this picture of him getting out of the pool...
(Actually, this is a better version of the pic I showed you in that post)

4 comments:

Hot guys pictures said...

OMFG... That body is perfect, those biceps are so nicely shaped! Love that. Great choice of Man of the Month... Think Mario deserves it! :)

Rich Stevens said...

Incredible !! Dude, you are always the hottest blogger I follow. I really look forward to your emails, you surely get my day going in the right direction! Keep up the great work.!

Rich Stevens said...

Great Work as always from you !!! Please dont stop publishing.

Fit Studs said...

Best discovery ever, deserves the Man of the month award.