Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, June 22, 2015

What a bod!

During the last week of January 2014, I did a series called "Without Face" to acknowledge that while every part of a man can be appreciated, the parts of a man that must be sculpted through pure dedication  should be admired separately from the features of his face, which are more determined by the luck of genetics.

I'm bringing this series back for the last part of this month, and I am confident these selection of men will satisfy your hottie quotient---even if you can't see his face!
If you recognize this incredible body...please tell me his name, so I can find pix of his face, and share them with you after this series is over...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.obviously.com.au/index.php/gallery/