Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Head Shots: Griffin Freeman

You have probably never heard of him until now. Neither have I. So how did I bump into him? Well, first, I watched the trailer for Paper Towns, and saw a couple of scenes with cute shirtless guys...so that inspired me to look up the movie on imdb.com and see if I can check out some hotties for a bit of eye treat.

 Griffin Freeman will likely not play a major character in the movie Paper Towns, since his character doesn't even have a last name, but at least we know he'll have a scene running across the lawn buck naked. At least that's something to look forward to if you know nothing about this movie...

3 comments:

Rex said...

Very nice.

Brett said...

In the second paragraph you call him Blake Griffin instead of Griffin Freeman.

Big D said...

This guy is so far above gorgeous! Man o man would I like to meet him in person!