Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Freeletics: Andrej Chuck

So I am really terrible at resisting clickbaits on Facebook, especially when there are hot guys involved. There is an add for a fitness program called Freeletics that has got me hooked because it features two very yummy guys. One of them, as I learned, is named Andrej Chuck, or at least that is how he names himself on Facebook.
Andrej is a co-founder of Freeletics.
Which makes perfect sense that he would model in his program as well.

I'm not sure if this is Andrej, but it does look like him.
I'll feature the guy he's tagging tomorrow.
Yep, he owns a shirt. His own company's shirt!
And here he is on vacation...
And here he is in motion.

1 comment:

Ethan West said...

Love the 9th. Highly motivating!