Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Shaun Thompson

The current issue (February 2015) of Men's Health features Shaun T. The abs totally claimed my attention as I walked down the aisle of the grocery store. ABS? When was the last time a man actually showed his naked torso on a U.S. Men's Health magazine. Even more startling, I had no idea who he was...
In other countries, a no-name shirtless guy on the front cover of Men's Health was the norm. But here in the U.S. you have to be a famous actor to land yourself on the cover of Men's Health. And it doesn't matter if you currently have the perfect body...just wear a tee shirt, and photoshop will give you the arms of your dreams.

Of course, I had to pick up this issue of Men's Health. Thankfully, I don't have to scan the pages...there are some very nice images of the photos online, so I'm sharing them with you... As I learned from online research, Shaun T actually is quite famous. He's the developer of the fitness program Insanity.

More interesting facts about Shaun. He was a backup dancer for Mariah Carey. And in October 2012, he married his longtime love Scott Blokker (more of the happy couple tomorrow).

1 comment:

Fit studs said...

Love your taste in men. :)
Also, Happy New Year!!! ^_^