Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Kiss of the Week 52

My new year resolution for this blog in 2014 was to feature a guy-guy kiss every Friday (or at least every weekend). While I missed a week here and there and had to make up for them by posting twice in a week, I believe this is one of the better new year resolution that I've tried my best to keep. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this series, and of course I'll feature more gay kisses in the future, but at least I don't have to actively search for them every week. Hope you had a great Christmas.
This is Ethan Hethcote and Mark E Miller, quite possibly the cutest couple on youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this weekly post and will miss it. Thank you very much for making 2014 more enjoyable!