Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

David Kimmerle: Man of the What?


I have a dilemma. I've found tons of hot pix of David Kimmerle, and I want to share them with you by featuring him as some sort of Man of the Week or longer. But because he is a bodybuilder, a lot of his photos are shot in the gym or shows him using equipment. While they are very good photos, they can become redundant and I don't want to bore my readers with repetition.

So what should I do?

In case you don't know,

Man of the Week means that he will be featured everyday for 8 days (if I start on a Sunday, the last post of him will be the next Sunday). There will be at least 1 mega-post day where I feature him as well as many other guys in a particular themed post.

Man of Two Weeks means that he will be featured everday for 15 days, and there will be at least 2 mega-post days.

Man of the Month means David will be featured solo every other day, with at least 4 mega-posts in that month. This every-other-day business prevents exhaustion of seeing the same guy over and over again. This is a truly special category with only 4 men to have ever receive this honor.

Then there is another category called The Man on Top. So far, only Josh Ohl has this distinction. Basically, David would not be featured solo in any single post. But when there are mega-posts, you can bet that he will be the man featured at the top of those posts (for at least a month).

So, it's up to you. How much of David would you like to see? All I can say is that the pix I have of David are beautiful and high-quality, so you will be more than satisfied if we welcome him for more than a week.


No comments: