Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Team Logan

I'm not a marshmallow (a devoted fan of the TV show Veronica Mars), and I have never seen a single episode of the series. But I did rent Veronica Mars the movie recently; it was a decent movie, probably a better treat for fans. And of course as it usually happens after watching a movie, I'm now obsessing over the hot guy in it.
Jason Dohring plays Logan Echolls, Veronica's first love in the tv show. While Veronica starts out in the movie dating Chris Lowell's character Stosh Piznarki (fans who want Veronica to be with him is Team Fiz), when Jason Dohring first appears in the movie wearing a white navy uniform, you can just tell all sorts of sexual tension will take place.
Having looked up pictures of Jason Dohring in the past, I've gotta say that this man is finely aging. Even more ripped and muscular than he ever was in the TV series, and his face has matured into a truly handsome vision.
Fans who want Veronica to be with Logan Echolls is Team Logan. But I'd rather than Jason Dohring for myself, so shall I call myself a 'Dohboy'?
Of course I can't end this post without showing our man shirtless, can I?

No comments: