Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Anthony Greenfield is just soo EWWW

My fellow readers have voted. Your voice have been heard. So you don't want a guy to invade this blog for an extended period of time? But 3 days, really? Really???
3 whole days?! How could I possibly feature this dude for three days straight? You're killing me here!
I mean, look at this guy. He is so FUGLY! Who in there right mind would want to look at him for 3 days straight? Ugh!
Anyhow, your wish is my command. I will try to do my best to stretch this bozo out for 72 hours, even if he only deserves a nanosecond of our time. 
I hope it doesn't ruin your weekend. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His *only* flaw is small calves. Other than that he's perfect. Just sayin..

David said...

I think he's kinda cute. I'd accept an invitation to go out with him. :-)