Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Body of a Man: Anterior & Posterior

The front torso of a man is pretty hawt, I give you that. For sure, the chest, abs, and biceps are spectacular to look at. But to me, it's the back that is more irresistible. Granted, there's not many 'landmarks' that define the features of the back (unless you go down lower and hit the buttocks). Therefore, a man's ability to sculpt his back to make it stand out...that's a more impressive feat to me. So I'll shut up now and let you enjoy every inch of these men's upper bodyies...

Ben Booker.

 Brady.

 Brody Jenner.

 David William.

 Jamie Roche.


Josh B.

Julian Naderer.

Junior Arruda.

Lino, or whatever his name is.

Luke Guldan.

Nick Hawk.

Radek Foukal.

Sean Lowe.

Tyler Lough.

Ryan Paevey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not easy to "choose" a guy among these beauties.
- Junior Arruda
- Radek Foukal
- Tyler Lough
(order of appearance)
will be my first ones!

Thanks for them!