Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, December 7, 2012

good riddance

Let's face facts. I have a gazillion photos saved in all sorts of drives and storage files...and I collect more and more everyday.
The internet is full of pictures of hot men, so the task is never done. 
I try my best to sort, classify, and organize pictures and gather them into themes or whatnot. But a lot of the time, I just post whatever picture I see first in my harddrive.
The next week or so will just be me clearing out odds and ends so at least one part of my life is less cluttered.
I was gonna ask you for your patience and understanding and putting up with the onslaught of whatever that comes your way...but for some reason, I don't think you'll mind ;)

3 comments:

Dan in Georgia said...

You are not alone in collecting a gazillion photos of male imagery. I do the same thing here. Just wanted to tell you thanks for all that you have shared with your followers.
Many great bloggers have gone to the wayside in the past year ... hopefully you will stay with it. You do have fans out here and love seeing what you have discovered. Thanks, Dan

Anonymous said...

Who is the naked one!?.

glen0330 said...

Feel free to "dump" ANY pics on us. You always have great ones.