Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, December 31, 2012

End(s) of the Year

Well, another year has come to a close. And Definition of a Man has narrowly survived cancellation due to this blogger's mental exhaustion. While some might say moving back to one's narrow-minded hometown and living in the same household in which you grew up is a regression, but I've made some progress.

For once, the money in my bank account is more than 200 dollars. And by coming out to two of my best friends, I've learned that I've got two lifelong friends in this world!

Although my 'relationship' started off with a lot of sizzle, it soon fizzled out. Nevertheless, because of it, I have come to realize that it is possible to find a like-minded individual who shares the same values of raising a family and being in a healthy, monogamous relationship. It'll be hard, especially if your only resource is gay online hookup sites, but it's still possible. But first, I have to do something drastic with my personal life in order for the future I envision to come to fruition.

Here's to 2013!

Chris Wide (befitting his name).

Colby.

Gabriel Lenfant.

George Vidanov.

Hakan Serbes (one of his many aliases)

 Kevin Baker.

Liam Jones.

Nick Pizzaro.

Patrick O'Brien.

Scott Herman.

Sean Patrick Davey.

TJ Austin. and unknown.

Alexi Auclair.

Last but not lest, whoever he is, by Dan Skinner.

5 comments:

glen0330 said...

Hopefully 2013 is all uphill for you. You've given us some great photos this year. Good luck in all your endeavors.

Anonymous said...

Great pics as usual! Best of luck in 2013. I hope this year brings you everything you want.

BosGuy said...

Wishing you all the best in 2013. I thoroughly enjoy your photo-blog.

BosGuy

MARK CLARK said...

MERRY '13

David said...

Thanks for all your great pictures in 2012. May 2013 be a much better year for you. Happy New Year Kenneth.