Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Chandler Massey

If you haven't noticed, all last week I've been posting pix of actors, and I'm gonna continue it until I run out of actors that I've stored up on my hard drive.
 


You probably wouldn't guess it, but yeah, this dude has an Emmy for playing Will Horton, a gay character on Days of our Lives.

2 comments:

glen0330 said...

Thanks for these. If anyone is following him on "Days Of Our Lives", he and his boyfriend FINALLY "do it" on Wednesday the 14th.

OSR said...

I watch Days Of Our Lives every day . Will Horton and Sonny Kiriakis are hands down the cutest gay couple in television history !!