Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Man of the Day: Jonathan Patrick Moore

(Due to my busy schedule, you may have noticed how wordless some of my posts are. But this post is very important to me, so I'm going to take a little time to write about it)

Johnathan is a Canadian actor who stars in The LA Complex, a drama about young hopefuls trying to make it big in LA. While this may sound like the most generic show ever; I guarantee you, it is not!

This drama premiered on the CW to the lowest ratings of any network premiere EVER! But it stuck around for 6 episodes of its first season. Instead of getting axed, the second season aired during the summer for 13 episodes. Even though viewership remains dismal, there is a reason this show has survived for so long!

It is absolutely amazing! This show is filled with complex characters and unique storylines rarely seen on TV. The cast is fantastic and dynamic and have so much chemistry together. Lesser shows with big casts struggle to keep your interest for every single character. In the LA Complex, each character's story is compelling, exciting, heart wrenching, and often shocking. I must give it up to the writers of this show.

I do not know if the series will get a third season. I hope it does. But the 19 episodes they have aired is some of the most satisfying viewing experiences I have ever had. And I commend the hard work of everyone involved.

And please, Dear God! Let me see more of Jonathan Patrick Moore in the future!

4 comments:

Ralph said...

Jonathan Patrick Moore looks mighty good to me too. Thanks.

Rob from VA said...

Having seen the show, it is pretty great. It's sad that it's ratings are low and people are more concerned with what those vapid Kardashians are up to or those idiots on Jersey Shore. This show actually explores people, their motivations, their emotions, etc.

The eye-candy is icing on the cake of course.

Megan said...

He's hot

spiralx said...

Just one eensy correction: he's actually Australian, not Canadian.