Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Theseus: Hero of Olympic Heritage

Finding pix of USA male gymnasts: fun!
Finding pix of USA male swimmers: sorta fun, but lots of work.
Finding pix of USA male track & fielders: ugh!
Finding pix of male Olympians from other countries who are famous: Exhausting.
Finding pix of male Olympians from other countries who are not famous and deciding whether they are good looking enough to go on this blog: SHOOT MY BRAINS OUT PLEASE!

Before I continue this Olympic trek and feature other hotties from other countries, I'm taking a one-day break from Olympic jocks to treat myself with the incredibly gorgeous Henry Cavill.

Do I hear any complaints?

Though the story could've been better, let's just say I had a great time watching Immortals on the big screen. My friend living in my trousers also enjoyed it as well.
And yes, I want to own this movie on Bluray!
 
So, if there's a special guy in my life and he's reading this post...this would make a fantastic Christmas present. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
My favorite part of a man! Let me run a line of syrup down his back and lick it up!
*Also to the special guy in my life who may or may not exist, I'm going to miss you!*
And yes, I CANNOT WAIT for Man of Steel! 
And I'm hoping the possibly imaginary special guy and I are still dating at that time,
 and we can drool see the movie together!

5 comments:

ernährungsplan said...

very good

glen0330 said...

Based on today's pics of Henry, if you want to take more than one day off from Olympic pics, I certainly would not mind if you post more like these. Incredibly handsome.

Anonymous said...

I've Love Henry since The Tudors, but on that show he always had a beard so you didn't get to enjoy his clean shaven beauty. Want to see him as Superman!

Anonymous said...

While I too first fell in love with Henry while watch THE TUDORS, I don't mind the beard but I am saddened to see that he has shaved his chest as well. He was an awesomely decorated MAN and came a long way from his first major role in COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO.

Rex said...

Really, really awesome... You can add me to the Christmas list. ;)