Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Man of the Moment: Stephen Amell

Mark my words, Stephen Amell hits the target in every way.
With a handsome face, incredible body, and acting chops, this man is a triple threat.
It's cool that Justin Hartley played Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow in Smallville, but Stephen's portrayal of the hero will surely be grittier and more badass.
And he loves taking pictures of himself sweaty after a workout!
Here are captures from his run on 'Hung'!
Look for more screen caps as he will certainly get shirtless quite often when the first season of Arrow airs on the CW starting October 10th.

2 comments:

Kenn said...

I wasn't impressed with him on 'Hung', but it wasn't that great a show to begin with. I like what I've seen of him on 'Arrow'!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he the mean straight guy in Dante's Cove? Man, he's gorgeous.