Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let me repeat myself in case you didn't hear the first time!

In my opinion, Trey Hardee is arguably the hottest Olympian from the US in the world at these Olympic games  to ever grace an Olympic arena. Period.
While settling for silver might feel like a defeat for such a competitive guy, Trey seemed genuinely proud of this achievement during interviews, and his camaraderie with Ashton Eaton showcases his amazing sportsmanship. I, along with the rest of America, am very proud of this spectacular athlete!

It's safe to say he knows how to handle very long poles.
It's also safe to say this won't be the last time you see Trey on this blog this month.

1 comment:

Rex said...

After seeing these pics, you won't get any argument from me. Most "def"