Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Diving Duo to End the Month

Congratulations Nick McCrory and David Boudia for winning a bronze for their beautiful effort in synchronized diving. The male duo followed the US women's duo winning silver, so America has ended their diving medal drought of 12 years (and the first men's medal since 1996)!
Hugging after realizing they had won a medal!
So proud of them!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I'm surprised at how hairy Nick's legs are. When I was in high school, I had friends on the swimming/diving team, and they kept their bodies and legs shaved all through swimming season.

Rex said...

Congratulations to them. Thanks for the great post

Mike said...

...and that's a beautiful set of legs on Nick.

I'm no expert, but to my knowledge diving is different from speed swimming; shaving the legs or anything else provides no advantage to the diver.