Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Need To Know Now!

Some of you may realize, I make many of these posts weeks or even months in advance (whenever I have a free evening, I just load them). That's why I'm often hesitant to change and move my posts around, but when an extremely hot guy comes inside my radar, I must at all cost wedge him in and bump other guys out of the way!

And here is one such guy: a blonde Adonis with amazing abs (how perfect for this month) and such a brilliant face!

The question of the day: What is his name?

I need the answer now!


Gosh dang it, did you not hear me?

NOW, I said. Why haven't you clicked on the comment section to tell me his name yet?

Come on, slowpokes, type faster! NOW!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

JULIAN NADERER

Jay said...

Julian Naderer

beachballsify2 said...

Julian Naderer

Anonymous said...

Julian Naderer, I think.

Anonymous said...

Julian Naderer

Minoru said...

He is Julian Naderer. I adore him too!

Kenn said...

Julian Naderer @ Red. For me, he was eclipsed by appearing with Kaylan Morgan.

orangellama said...

Julian Naderer.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

hahaha, thanks you all!

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

to Kenn,

I've downloaded pix of Kaylan Morgan too. But let's just say I didn't find the need to post him right away.