Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Magic Mike & Company

What a star-studded movie. Or, should I say, stud-starred movie!
Starring Channing Tatum as the title character.

Featuring Adam Rodriguez of CSI: Miami fame. 

And Alex Pettyfer who I have an on-off

Then we have famous werewolf Joe Manganiello.

Then we have the slick con-artist Matthew Bomer.

Then of course there's the ever grand Matthew McConaughey.
So, who's going to see this movie! I know I am; only problem is...I know so many people who work at that the local theater...and I am not out yet. Hmm...dilemmas...

5 comments:

Peter said...

take your BFF with you, so you can blame her.

Anonymous said...

Bomer is the main draw here - beauty, talent and smarts in one, so unusual!

Anonymous said...

I want to go see this so bad but I have no one to go with. :( Not sure if I want to be the solo guy in the theater.

Anonymous said...

After all this time of checking out this blog, I'm shocked to learn you're closeted. Go see the flick. Alone if you have to. Might be the perfect way to come on out of the closet. Be you! It is SO freeing. Everyone else gets to be who they are. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Trust me!

PS - too bad the anon with no one to go with isn't somehow identifiable. If by chance he was close to me, I'd go with him!

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

I don't really have a girl BFF, and the the closest friend who doesn't know i'm gay and still kinda has a crush on me

to first anonymous, AMEN!

to second anon, hope you found a way to go already

to the last anonymous, I am out to some people in my life, but I think you should know coming out is a long process. it's not one step.

one of my best friends know and he is fine with it. i think my other best friend will be fine with it too...but he hangs around with a bunch of homophobes, so i am more hesitant to tell him.