Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Guide to ABS

I know it seems like I've been enjoying revisiting a lot of my favorite Men of the Week, but let's not forget that I've dedicated this month to the Abdomen. For those who are interested in working to build a better body, here are some helpful tips from a Men's Fitness magbook. If you have no interest in exercise, well...just sit back and drool over these spectacular midsections!
This is what you need to know to get started!

(To be honest, my abs are nearing the pix below!)
For just the torso w/out the words of above pic, click here.
For just the torso w/out the text of bottom pic, click here.
Tomorrow, I'll post more digital copies from the same magbook!

2 comments:

Kenn said...

My LEAST favorite part to work on!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! Thanks for taking the effort, looks like it's gonna be quiet useful :D