Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

honestly

As my life changes, I find less and less time to devote to the blog and fewer and fewer reasons to maintain it. I still appreciate the comments tremendously, and they are part of the reasons I keep churning out posts after posts even though it feels more like work than a fun hobby sometimes. I also keep motivated by my fellow bloggers who continue to present the beauty in men in such inspiring ways.

And then when I see a guy like Anthony Greenfield, and discover more and more pix of him...I get that happy-go-giddy feeling that sparks my interest once again, forcing me to postpone the inevitable closure to this blog.

What I'm trying to say is...I will continue to keep regular updates of this blog, and I will give you at least a month's heads up if I do decide to cease this publication. But for now, please enjoy more of Anthony for the rest of this week...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. In fact, I look at it twice everyday: the first thing I do in the morning and right before I go to bed. Thanks again for your time and effort.

marilyns_mole said...

Please don't stop. Three of my other favourite blogs have stopped or are stopping in the next month. I couldn't bear yours to disappear too.

David said...

Hi Kenneth, I sometimes have the same feelings as you as I blog but also find that there are just so many gorgeous guys and I love surfing the net looking at them and then sharing them with others. Hope you don't decide to quit. Anthony is beautiful!

glen0330 said...

Please, please, please don't close down. Yours is one of the best. I am sure it's a royal pain at times, but maybe just cutting down and not doing daily posts would work for you?? You've always had fabulous pictures/posts. Whatever you decide, rest assured we have all appreciated all your efforts and time.

Ralph said...

And thanks for another super picture of Anthony Greenfield, so beautiful, muscular, natural, and not "pumped up".

Anonymous said...

Your blog is one of my favorites - fresh up to date, great guys ... thank you for all your hard work!
I would really miss your blog should you close it down ...

Steve said...

This is sounding like an amen chorus, but I would not have wanted you to shut down. You do a wonderful, high quality job. Your time in finding & posting pix of beautiful guys is much appreciated. If you feel the need to take a break for a few days now and again, fine -- no one would begrudge you that. But keeping coming back to it, please. And thanks for posting this great picture of Anthony. It would be nice to see another one of him after he has let his manly chest hair grow out.

Jetri Hasri said...

Life changes, and we change with it .... Yours is the best blog for good looking males though ... and it will be missed. Hope the blog and things in general go well.

And you found this guy ... hairy, but still a boar -- Bit of All Right.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

thanks for all these comments. makes it all feel worth it

Daniel said...

I come from the other side of the earth in Asia.
I really like your blog, one of my favorite.
It's really great to see so many beautiful men every week.
I hope this blog will continue for a long time.