Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Josh Hutcherson is Peeta Mellark

Yes, I feel very strange for posting pix of Josh Hutcherson. Without a doubt, he is one of the cutest young actors I've ever seen...but because he's been so famous since such a young age, it's hard for me to know just how old he is when some of these pix were taken. I don't promote 'twink'ism, but I do appreciate the fact that he is turning into such a beautiful young man.

The first movie I saw of Josh in theatre was Bridge to Terabithia. With Journey to the Center of the Earth, his fanbase grew as it became clear this young man is gonna be a teen heartthrob. His role in The Kids Are Alright gave critics the chance to see him as a legitimate actor. And now, of course, with the Hunger Games, Josh will enter superstardom.
***

***

Josh will play the Peeta, the Baker's son. His greatest ability is his strength and a knack for decoration...will any of these skills help him survive the ruthlessly violent Hunger Games? Or will his heart get the best of him?

***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute but borders on scarily short

Anonymous said...

He is the same height as James McAvoy who is very good looking, and about an inch or less shorter than Zac Effron. Not so scary. More unfortunate is his age, 19, too young.

Anonymous said...

He is so uot and dreamy