Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Man of the Week: Chet Corey

For my birthday, I'm treating myself to Chet Corey!

Starting out this blog, I was 20. Now I've turned a quarter of a century old. I know I'm still young, and I am grateful that I'm healthy. But living in a college town, you realize that you get older but the freshmen stay the same age. At the gym, I'm surrounded by muscular and ripped kids who are still in their teens and can lift 4X as much as I can on any exercise...and so I feel like an old geezer.

Our Man of the Week is also currently 25 years old. And looking at a fine specimen like him gives me inspiration to continue to sculpt my body. I have no interest in looking HUGE, so I'd be perfectly happy to end up with Chet's physique. Right now, I'm as toned as David Entinghe.

But enough about me, I've got tons of AMAZING pix of Chet.
so I am more than confident you'll love love love this week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice sharing. lookin' 4ward 2.

goldeneyeuk said...

Now that's the kind of Birthday ptresent I want.


Happy 25th. Hope it's a good one.

Ryan x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for a marvellous blog!

glen0330 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old geezer. From an even older geezer. If it's any consolation, you're young enough to be my lover. I mean grandson.

Kenn said...

I vaguely recall 25. Happy Birthday!

Simon said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth! Wish you only happiness and hot guys in your life ;)

BTW. I'm 25yo too ... for three more months :D And I feel sometimes like an old geezer too :(