Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Package

Dear Santa,

I have been a very naughty mischievous bad boy this year. Even though I have recently graduated with a Master's degree, I have not accomplished much of anything else in my life.

Every time I try to write a legitimate novel that I can proudly publish and that my family and friends could read, I end up writing stories filled with graphic HAWT passionate sodomy, and I post it online to be read by horny gay men.

Every time I resolve to updating my resume, I discover a new gorgeous male model on the internet, and end up updating my blog instead.

Every time I tell myself to get off my ass and go find a part-time job to bring in a little cash, I find myself sitting in front of the computer playing the Sims 3…making my sexy Sims men--all muscular with rippling abs--make out and WOO-HOO in bed, in the shower, in the treehouse, in the elevator, etc.

About the only good thing I’ve done is working out consistently for the last six months, and I have seen a nice transformation of my body. Getting compliments from my friends is such a confidence booster. I tell people that I’m doing it for my health, and also, so that I can hold more command in the environment of my chosen profession. But of course, you know the real reason I work out: to get laid a TON by really cute men!

So Santa, instead of a hunk of coal, will you please stuff my stocking with a hunk of a man (full-sized, of course) who will teach this naughty naughty boy a lesson. Let him spank me til I'm red and green, twist my nipples under the mistletoe, squeeze my Christmas balls, and ram his big ol' package up and down my chimney. And yes, I would love to choke on his candy cane.

From my sincerest heart-on,

Kenny Johnny

P.S. Attached are pictures of hotties wearing your favorite color. Feel free to jack off when Mrs. Clause, the reindeers, and elves aren't looking.

Trystan Bull.


Josh Ohl
(I know I said he would be the 'Man on Top',
but that pic of Trystan is too good to get second billing)

Tyler Lough. Paul V.


Trey Hoffart.


Ryan Hughes.


Markus Ricci.


Steve Byers.


Logan Springston.


Justin Deeley. Brent Van Zant.


Jim Romagna.


Guy Marquardt.


Cody Deal.


Adam Ayash.



Tyson Paige.


To all those who believes today is Jesus's birthday, Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

David said...

Merry Christmas Kenny and you certainly have been naughty especially in this your Christmas blog! lol

The Slabber said...

Kenneth,
Merry Christmas to you, too.

yagtaluda said...

It's funny, so much of what you said above sounds like my life. 'Cept for the school and working out parts. Anyhoo, happy holiday of your choice. Hope Santa's good to you, even though you've been naughthy. :)

glen0330 said...

You are DEFINITELY on Santa's "nice" list...if for nothing else other than you taste in hot guys.

BosGuy said...

Red hot sexy post.

Lez Hard said...

It was great post