Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Body of a Man: Lovely Armour

Whether you like long lanky lean arms, or massive machine guns, here's a collection for you to drool over. No flabby arms here!



Spencer Neville.


Taylor Burford.


Layton Draper.


Kyle Tiringer.


Gabriel Burger.


Ryan Guzman.


Drew Howell.


Ben Booker.


Brian Davenport.


Brandon Van Bergen.


Chris Ogle.


Blake Price.


Scott Dorn.

8 comments:

Jetri Hasri said...

For me, Taylor Burford is the one who stands out here. Blond, muscles, and looks lie he'd be smooth and clean.

Anonymous said...

Your #3 guy here Taylor looks really good. More pics?

thegayte-keeper said...

HI-LO boys!

BosGuy said...

That post is a feast for the eyes. I'll be engaging in a different kind of feast altogether starting tomorrow and wanted to wish you well.

Gobble gobble,
BosGuy

Anonymous said...

really hot man,.... I love his arms. It´s great to see a nice blog like this and I enjoy with it. Also you can visit a site called www.kristenbjorn.com to see more like him I recomend it

Jeff said...

Big fan of Spencer Neville. Thanks for sharing all of these pics.

Anonymous said...

Taylor Burford is the most beautiful man in the world!!!

goldeneyeuk said...

Think Taylor Burford is my fav.