Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Orlando Bloomed

My oh my! Orlando Bloom how you've matured.
Having starred in two major blockbuster franchises (Lord of the Ring and Pirates of the Caribbean), and featured in the upcoming The Three Musketeers movie, Orlando's greatest role yet is that of fatherhood. What a DILF!

And yeah, those arms are truly impressive!

4 comments:

marilyns_mole said...

He still is and always was my favourite!

Anonymous said...

That's Orlando Bloom?! OMG, I didn't even recognize him! How long has he had those muscles? You're right, he's . . . er . . . uh . . . "bloomed" (for lack of a better word). Damn, Orlando, you're getting me all hot and bothered! (Although, honestly, I always thought he was kind of cute - even without the muscles.)

Anonymous said...

I would assume you will include the most beautiful actor of all, Matt Bomer in your collection!

Anonymous said...

I like Orlando, but those guns are Photoshopped. Mens Health has a history of doing that....they did the same to Andy Roddick a few years ago.