Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Eat Your Way To Hard Abs

First off, what's his name?

If you want my fullsize scans of either images, please shoot me an email and tell me
1) what you will use the image for
2) that this is the best blog of them all
3) how far are you from your ideal body image
4) your penis length
5) how old you are
6) how many sexual partners you have had
7) your facebook account
8) the password to your facebook account
9) your social security number, address, and cell phone number

Okay, just joking. But please do tell me what you will use the image for, and if you want to repost it on your blog, please credit the fact that I took the time to scan them.