Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Top 10 Reasons for Living on Campus (and going to college)

Not in any specific order...

1. Hot roommate!
(Can anybody tell me the name of the guy to the right? Is it a candid pic or a professional pic? And where I can I find more of it/him?)


2. Hot shirtless guys jogging!


3. Hot guys at the gym!

4. Hot guys in class!


5. Hot Teaching Assistants!

6. Hot Athletes!


7. Hot frat boys!


8. Hot nerdy boys!


9. Sleeping with any of these hot guys!

10. Um, get smart?

6 comments:

Armand K. said...

The "hot roommate" at the right? It's apparently a professional pic. Coincidentally I found it a few days ago here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/awesomemikeyrad/5781734062/in/photostream
Only listed as "Jack"... not much help as far the guys name goes -- even if it's his real name, there must be tens of thousands of Jacks around. Sure, not all of them that hot, but that's another story.

Kenn said...

Thanks for reminding me why I enjoyed college! (Don't know who the first guy on the right is, but #8 is Charles Devoe, who died last year, which was a great loss.)

thegayte-keeper said...

You never too old to learn...

mughound said...

#2 is the guy from Mean Girls.

Anonymous said...

re ; the guy on the right, i dont know who he is but the jumper hanging behind him is from the Carlton Football Club, an Australian AFL team.

Anonymous said...

I really like the hot nerdy boy. I'd love to get cosy with him over any of the others.