Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Man of the Weekend: Chris Krueger


Chris is a fitness expert who promotes a program he developed called the TSC Heart of a Champion program to help people get in the best shape of their lives!

Chris has a magnetic personality, a wild sense of humor, and the charisma to talk about what he truly believes in: exercise is life!

I am in no way obligated to promote Chris's fitness program, but I think for those who would like to experience a fun, exciting healthy lifestyle...then by all means, get with the program.


2 comments:

yagtaluda said...

Those are all photos of the same guy? Seems like three or four different ones. All hot, mind you. Interesting to see someone have so many looks. If you have more, do share. I doubt there'd be any objection. :)

Anonymous said...

Hot damn! I know what I'm going to dream about tonight!