Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scott Mechlowics in Peaceful Warrior


Ever since I saw Scott in Eurotrip, I was smitten. He had a cute face and yummy arms and overall delectable body...all of which is nicely featured in these still images from Peaceful Warrior.

No, I haven't seen this movie. It has a decent rating on imdb but a pretty low score on rottentomatoes, so I'm not sure when I feel like seeing this movie.

It also has Paul Wesley and a bunch of other hotties in the background...maybe I will see this movie after all...

3 comments:

Kenn said...

Cute guy! Maybe a movie to check out, if only for the eye candy!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the movie - it made you think about the direction of your life, and how to reflect on the actions you take.

It made me buy the book, after all. :)

Anonymous said...

Watch it. It's a really good movie.