Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smoldering

Torontonian "The smile adds greatly to the overall attractiveness."

Mike Ellis agrees "a smiling man is so much sexier than the angry disdain so many models try for..."

I created this post well before two viewers wrote their above comments. Needless to say, I find it funny that it's completely contrary to the theme of this post.

Of course I love a man with a great smile, and no doubt, some of my favorite men are the best smilers I know. Nonetheless, it still takes an awesome man to pull off the frustrated look and still look wildly sexy.

We'll start off with a man I'm sure you've missed, the latest Man of the Week: Adam Miller! Yes, indeed, that is Adam Miller. He looks soooooo fine in this shot, doesn't he?


A really close up shot of Ryan McPartlin...yum!


Sexy stuff with Mark Carroll.


Don't mess with this handsome knight...Henry Cavill.


All the stress of playing a gay guy on 90210 has gotten to Trevor Donovan!
Here's to hoping his storyline plays believably! Plus if we get to see a sex scene!

1 comment:

Duba said...

thats a great cam!