Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two by Two: Justin Clynes


I'm so impressed, I don't even know where to begin. Here's an absolutely stunning model who exudes the best qualities of a man in each photo: confidence, sensitivity, and ultra sexiness. There's really no reason for him to work behind the camera...but he does anyway, and the images he produces are as gorgeous as he is. What a talented man; my Definition of a Man! *I gotta wonder, did someone else take these images...or did he set a timer?*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! That man shown in these photos is a photographer?! I guess he'll be better looking than many of the models he photographed!!!

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

There's this line that guys cross between being a young man and full-fledged man, and with most guys I find they lose something as they cross is. But this guys is actually much more beautiful than he was few years ago.

Anonymous said...

WOW! If he's a photographer, his models must be feeling really insecure.

Anonymous said...

love him!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, he is STUNNING, BREATHTAKING, GORGEOUS. And I do not throw those words around lightly. What is he doing BEHIND the camera?!

Anonymous said...

Where are his pubes? Doesn't he usually show pubes in his pictures? I almost didn't recognize him.

Dude Flesh said...

Gorgeous AND rumored to have had a fling with Jake Gyllenhaal. Some men do have it all!