Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy Going


HOLY God, LORD, Jesus, oh My!
HOTTT SOO HE! CRAZY GOING am I; less than speech; Cannot right speak!

SERIOUSLY, what made of is this man? Cells, tissues, organs, and all that good stuff, but they've come together to create such an astounding specimen of the human adult male! LIKE WTF? How can any guy be this insanely hot and not be kidnapped and locked up in somebody's basement already?

Somebody needs to slap me right now or give me a powerful sedative
cuz I can't get down from this high!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*To Maxwell, my kidnapping comment is of course for humorous effect. If you do go missing, I'm sure the gay community will unite in a global effort to search for you, so that you can get back to modeling and sharing your wonderful sexiness with us forever and ever and ever and ever!*

14 comments:

Torontonian said...

Killer smile to boot, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Maxwell is one of those men that I could lick on like a human lollipop. He's perfection from his head down to his toes.

Anonymous said...

If only men of his beauty walked around ivy league campuses, college would have been a lot more, um, exciting.

goldeneyeuk said...

Oh my god, these are the best photos ive seen of him since his A&F days.

Great post.

Andy said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

wow look at those fucking calves. what an absolute stud.

Anonymous said...

Wow. He is one handsome Man wearing my favorite brand too.

Chris said...

OK, I haven't seen him in a while... did he get BETTER looking???!!! thats just not fair. My fair Jamie has got some serious competition in the drop dead gorgeous contest.

Anonymous said...

What is His Name and can pictures be found of him elsewhere?

Anonymous said...

I hope he's an asshole, or at least just bad in bed, cause otherwise, life ain't fair. He's gawwwwwjuss...

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

it's hard to believe some people still don't know his name, but it's maxwell zagorski

Anonymous said...

someone needs to get this man on an episode of True Blood so we can see his hotness in action!

Eric said...

What a find!

This has to be *the* greatest set of Zagorski pics I've ever come across (and that's saying a lot considering there's been so many).

And these are for Jockey ads? Lol, who the hell was the photographer. Wow.

Great stuff. I think I've been away way too long.

Eric said...

Even though he's wearing a shirt in the blue left one, I think that's my favorite.

For sure it's being added to growing Iphone collections I^_^