Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Martin is Fitch Perfect

When I featured Martin Pichler as Man of the Week four months ago, it was definitely one of the more spontaneous moments of my blogging days. A few pix that caught my eye which lead to further searching until I compiled enough pictures and deemed them worthy to be featured for one full week. (It actually ran for 10 days!)

Honestly though, after posting him, I thought that would be the last time I will ever feature him again, because I feared my quick encounter with him might fade in memory and that he would get lost and forgotten among the many men to come.

So thank the heavens! I've rediscovered him. Martin has some fantastic shots in the A&F Quarterly (though, some would argue, not enough!)

Look forward to more hot scans next month as I learn more about some of the other hunks in the quarterly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the great blog. Rather nice looking guy. He has that tall lean look.
I tried to take a look at the Man of Week pics but almost all of them no longer display. Is there any chance you can restore them?
Thanks.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

yes, i can restore them. though that's a project i'll only have time for next month.

Anonymous said...

x2! Will have to check in on that.