Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Body of Art


It always perplexes me how some guys work so hard on sculpting their perfect body, and then decide to cover up their hard work with a ton of ink. But then again, who wants to see the tattoos of a guy with flabby arms and a huge gut?

Fortunately, the bright light somehow softens the Michael Churchill's extreme tats, reminding us of his of his earlier pictures that made us fall in love with him in the first place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tattoo on the shoulder is okay, but it should be a crime to mare that chest.

Eric said...

Lol, the chest isn't necessarily marred.

Ok, well, I don't know, I personally prefer the eagle on the shoulder moreso than the skull on the chest... But he's definitely still got it.

I think it's the fact that it's a skull as opposed to something more neutral that kind of puts people off I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Never been a fan of tattoos, but I must admit this guy is a beauty. He has a punk quality, yet he still comes across as cute and lovable. Would love to know how he pulls that off!