Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Man of the Week: Jamie Roche

These pictures were originally posted 3/20/10. But due to some annoying image blockage, I'm reposting them. At the same time, I declare Jamie to be the Man of the next 7-8 days! Enjoy!

I know I've been featuring a lot of underwear models recently...

...and I also know that I use the word 'gorgeous' too often to describe guys like him...
But seriously, this guy has gots to be my favorite!

5 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

I agree...the black brief shot is my favorite!!

Torontonian said...

Let's not forget that he has a captivating smile!

Chris said...

-sigh-

Jeffrey said...

Do you hear any of us complaining about the large number of posts with underwear models? And he is gorgeous! I dunno if he's my favorite (there are a couple others I really like), but he is very nice!

David said...

definitely a keeper!