Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Martin and his Last Day

*The following post was originally published 3/14/10. When I dedicated the week to Martin last year, I wasn't so sure if the readers' appreciation of him would match my huge adoration of him. (Your reception of him was, let's say....cordial but lukewarm.) This time around, I was even more hesitant because I knew I would be forcing him back on you guys again...and for an even longer time too! So that's why I squeezed in so many mega-themed posts to keep you interested. I hope that worked!*


Wow, is it really time already? This week seemed to pass by so fast...I guess time flies when the model is this gorgeous! Still, I'm a bit misty-eyed having to let him go...

Of course you can bet your bottom dollar that there'll be more of Martin in the near future!
And for some odd reason, I think Martin is German, so Auf wiedersehen.

3 comments:

ruddy said...

argh. it's incredibly sad to see that your laptop crashed. i hope everything works out well, because your blog has been one of my daily pleasures.

Jimmy said...

I'm sad to see him go too.

thegayte-keeper said...

NICE smile!