Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year-in-Review of 2009 Continued

As many of you know, towards the end of August, a certain risque post was the straw that broke the original blog's back. After three or so months of having transferred this blog to the current address, the number of daily viewers is still only 2/3 of what it used to be. And if you were to search for anything on this blog, it only goes back as far as September.

Still, out of the ash rises the Phoenix: there are some good news to be mentioned with this unfortunate event. If you google 'Definition of a Man'...the blog can often be found on the first page. And the wonderful support of viewers and fellow blogmates made the transition rather painless. Thank you all again!

All September long, I made the second list of "Men in My Life" and declared Chad Pinther as My Husband in Another Life.


October was a great month as it featured two Men of the Week.





Also, I scanned Cosmopolitan's Hottest Bachelors of 2009. In addition, I featured Arkansan Cale Mills who is currently in second place, just behind this hunk, in the Bachelor's Photo War.


In November, I complained that there just weren't enough pictures of Logan McNeil. And a couple of days later, I got my wish.


Finally, in December, I featured Rodrigo Calazans as Man of Two Weeks.


But let's not forget about the welcomed return of a shirtless David Entinghe!

3 comments:

Galdio said...

It was a pity what happened with your blog, it was mostly underserved and certainly a pain (at least to me! I lost all track). But I'm really glad the rest of the blogger community supported you during the crisis, I don't know how I would have found this place once again.

Thanks for all the dedicated effort to make of this blog one of the bestest!

Happy 2010!!

Hard Wears said...

Wanna see real hunks in wet and fit bikini? Click Here:

Sexy Underwear Hunks
Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini Model
Sexy Bikini Men
Super Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Bikini Male Models
Underwear Male Models
Lingerie Male Models
Brief Male Models

Eric said...

Hmm... a new shot of Maxwell on a white background. This should go well for my flickr wallpapers :-)