Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stretching with Benjamin

Why Stretch? Well, I don't know, cause I'm not bothering to read the article. I'm sure it has something to do with helping you warm up and cool down and getting the most out of your workout and whatnot...

But instead of rhetoric and superfluous language, I'm gonna gonna let November 2009's cover boy of Exercise for Men Only demonstrate the virtues in stretching!

Stretching allows you to showcase your great chest and arms...

It inspires awe from passer-bys, commenting on your posture and flexibility.

And if you've got buttocks, flaunt it!


In summary, you should stretch to show-off what cha got! Also, when you notice a hot guy at the gym ain't doing his fair share of stretches, approach him and illuminate him on the benefits of this crucial part of fitness!

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hahaha! Love this post!

Deronda said...

I like his little red shorts, want some of those for christmas...

Puckery Patch said...

The sixth picture is amazing - it's like he is showing off his tasty boy buffet!