Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Michael Around the House


There are not enough adjectives to describe the hotness of Michael Fitt.

And there are not enough rooms in a house than can contain this megahunkysexy man.

When he's standing next to a window or door, his hotness radiates even more so than the incoming photons of solar energy.

What would be my favorite room for him to be in? MY ROOM!

Michael's hotness is brought to you by MCS Photography.

4 comments:

Kenn said...

I think he could Fitt in well in any home!

funguy said...

Very nice. I like to do my housework naked.

Torontonian said...

I believe his natural smile does him a great service. He conveys
a natural warmth with it.

Kc said...

Love his eyes and he should smile often. All he needs is a good tan, if you'd ask me.