Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Steven LeSage


Some guys just have it. That innate ability to draw people's attention. That uncanny presence that stands out in a crowd of thousands. Steven LeSage is just one of those utterly insanely commentable guys.

I'm not an incredibly religious guy, but when I witness a creation as beautiful as our man of this weekend, I do believe in an intelligent being (or mulitple beings) that can coordinate the mixture of genetic material to design, mold, and shape dust into a man as amazing as this...

***

This guy is totally tagged...On my radar...I'm keeping track of him...so rest assured, this won't be the last you see of him on my blog. You can thank me anytime!

2 comments:

HungaryBoy said...

so beautiful :-)

D.S! said...

Amazing pictures...but I prefer those blondies...