Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

And the award for "There just ain't enough pictures of this guy" goes to...

Logan McNeil!

Here's a guy I've been crushing on for the LONGEST time (he's appeared in this blog before). I was waiting to find more pictures of him to create a superfantastic post, but unfortunately, there is major shortage of his photos on the net.

These beautiful images are taken by photog Brian Kaminski. According to Abercrombie Modelnize, Logan is supposedly represented by Ford Models, but I don't see his profile anywhere.


Recently, Abercrombie and Fitch came out with a book featuring a bunch of models.
This guy was featured.

Though I haven't got an official name for the guy yet, I've been convinced this is indeed Logan. Study and compare the pictures carefully, and tell me what you think!

8 comments:

iCandy said...

Hey I put up a link to your new home!
cheers
wayne

Lez Hard said...

Logan McNeil is a very attractive guy! I'll post one of this pic on my blog to illustrate the man of November month!
Thnaks for your great post.

eeegor said...

I don't know, but I'd rather think that this is Kris Kranz on the B&W photo

David said...

It could be hugh feist. To difficult to tell. when you stare at a picture long enough, you can convince yourself that it's any one of a handful of models.

Eric said...

There aren't any glaring differences at all facial wise (i.e. eybrows, mouth, chin, nose)...

If that isn't Logan in that last shot, then clearly you've stumbled upon his long-lost twin :-S

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

just earlier today i received something that breaks the case. more about it towards the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

your blog is the best i have found for pictures of handsome men. and thanks for no penis pics!
Mary B

Lukusj said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Yes indeed one in the same guy.